Battery Safety: ImportantLithium-Ion batteries in Electronic Cigarettes are similar to other batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe. There can however be personal safety risks if used improperly. Most batteries have a built-in protection circuit but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your battery safely.
- Use the on/off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low / high temperatures.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a charging safety bad (lipo bag).
- Remember a charging battery can get warm, do not leave a charging battery on something that can catch fire easily. ie. sofa, carpet or bed.
- Always carry loose batteries in a non-conductive containers. Cardboard or plastic is fine.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have expired.